IS IT GOOD TO BE ATTACHED TO PHONES?


I admit it. I’ve become dependent on my cell phone. I keep it near me at all times. I check for new text messages frequently. But how can I tell if this is unhealthy, if I am addicted?
Cell phone over-use has received a lot of media coverage, particularly for teenagers like me and young adults. The alarms have been raised about the number of texts sent each day, about the consequences of too much attachment.
So how would you decide if your attachment to your cell phone is an addiction or perfectly normal behavior?
Many individuals consider their phones to be part of their self concept simply how frequently you use your phones for my point of view it is a normal thing for a human being to use a phone for connection or for their own entertainment. But is it healthy? according to my research it says that too much of it can affect your health. But it is of course helpful but we should know our limitations we can do multi tasking not just putting your face in front of the phone 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is it like to be an avid fan of Angelina Jolie?

WHAT TO DO IF I AM STRESSED