WHAT TO DO IF I AM STRESSED


Image may contain: food

I am just like other normal teenagers who eats a lot specially when exam week is up for the moment. I am having this huge craving when I am stress and some of my comfort foods are chocolates and this Filipino food pancit cantoon.
There is so much things to be stressed with like deadlines of projects, stressed because of my teachers and starting the day because
I woke up in the wrong side of the bed.









                      But it's so unlike me to be stressed
but if I am? You better get out of my way I might kick your ass,
and struggle you to death you better not mess up with me.





But I so love food so muchhhh who wouldn't?
 Food is everything food is heaven FOOD IS LIFE!
So if you love food just like me we can be friends
 and live our lives eating the whole time lol!
Image may contain: pizza and food





 As I was saying teens like me make the food as stress reliever. I do sleeping if I am stressed as well.

Image may contain: food



But if I can't take the stress anymore I spill it out to my siblings to lighten my mood and to enlighten me with the things that complicates me.

Comments

  1. Food is Life😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress eating. YOU DON'T GET ANY FATTER SO LET'S EAT WHEN STRESSED. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foooooooooood πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food always welcomes you with open arms. πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is it like to be an avid fan of Angelina Jolie?

IS IT GOOD TO BE ATTACHED TO PHONES?