Why did I choose the strand ABM?



Many close friends of mine is asking me,
why did I took the strand ABM?
What can I do after Senior High School?
Do I really like this Strand? Is it fun? 

I want to be an Accountant in the future,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGXv5iJ4AG9iwfMTmnaIN6-P1nSgwBIPDaagpwDPcErKgUH4tx7MFYktH-nkSuwpJXhV14WvEq6ySlv3COzLxFqmXKsFGYNJW15KsUNabGba0fxB7FqarvCgfe4Y-D9pkCztNDSS8dDN8U/s320/39d318dd-7e7c-4460-b917-409c6e9f61e5-c4adb6d41fcb.small.jpg
I am having a doubt before can I really do it?
What if I fail?  But all those doubts are erased as the time goes by and my classes are already starting.
I asked my teacher what is the

best course after Senior High?
She said, I can take Accountancy,
Business Administration, Agribusiness The Accountancy,
Business and Management (ABM) strand would focus on
the basic concepts of financial management,
Business management, corporate operations,
ABM can also lead me to careers on,
management and accounting
which could be sales manager,
human resources, marketing director,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgCsYEpyD11_lrX6mciR_N137i6FM9f_mpqjDVKw9G_kBx9qnwELV7dvDiXfNdTLQ_SnCGbuyFBMCqx4CVACLfdw82O5v08yQxaf4WHmfTOgvZ32BQpZL02lqUxBtfsIjnY7u5w_HETMOd/s320/New-2015-Spring-Summer-Formal-Office-Uniform-Designs-Women-Suits-with-Skirt-and-Blouses-Sets-Ladies.jpgproject officer, bookkeeper, accounting clerk,
internal auditor, and a lot more.
ABM is challenging and cool at
the same time,
I want to challenge myself
while I can still do it maybe this is really my path this is what God wants me to do.
One more thing 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQMHFAbUKt1neBmEXqQsaJbFkiBzA6-yIteaCrx9Jy_ZmHfoaTh8aH5B0fpsUfAqwL9Krw19RtyF-C_07PacLmDbTwbt_dWPPq6zJ3RXe_Ldo4ViljYYJ4a-25vTwECJMbQa6TaHU47x0i/s320/Formal-Ladies-Office-Uniform-Designs-for-Women-Business-Suits-with-Pant-and-Blouse-Shirt-Sets-2015.jpg
I love the uniform 





I wonder what would I look like LOL!
I JUST LOVE IT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is it like to be an avid fan of Angelina Jolie?

WHAT TO DO IF I AM STRESSED