WHY DID I CHOOSE DFCIS?

WHY DID I CHOOSE DFCIS?


    I chose DFC because of the reason that it is just within my neighborhood, not worrying about the distance travelling just to arrive on school. I am near and I can just walk going there, though there is another school within the same area I choose to study in DFC. I was encouraged by myself, because I know that it is a Christian school and one of my friend study there (Dianne Embong)
she told me that the school is great, which is true because  it is way too different from all the past school I attended to. It is not Conventional which interests me more I want to try something different in life, Ms. Priscila Lopez (the principal) told me that in DFC, it is an Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E), an in-house curriculum publisher, provides Bible-based curriculum and educational materials for students in grades K-12. This boosts my confident, because unlike my past schools in here you work by individual. It is interesting because you work on your own, you learn and teach yourself alone but let’s not forget the supervisors and monitors who are guiding you but my point is that, you have to be responsible enough to understand your PACE which indeed the fact that you teach yourself alone. It is challenging because I never done it before, it is a very good challenge.

     I heard stories about the school then I too shared the information to my siblings then the chain reaction reaches my parents and that point they decided to enroll me.







Comments

  1. It feels like I wanna try in that school too! See you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your school is great! I want to go visit there in my spare time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what happening right but i will just comment here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll definitely be having a hard time while studying there, but trust me. All those difficulties--PACE's, strict rules, and training of studying individually will be worth it when you graduate from high school. I'm glad you picked this school 😄 Fighting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is it like to be an avid fan of Angelina Jolie?

WHAT TO DO IF I AM STRESSED

IS IT GOOD TO BE ATTACHED TO PHONES?